real time web analytics
Report - - TA Drill Hall, Paisley - January 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - TA Drill Hall, Paisley - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Hi Lou - nothing personal but this is a fairly poor quality report. The locaction is a bit fucked but mostly it's the blury pictures that don't help. I would suggest you buy a tripod and go back and try again to get some better quality pics. Also you title is missing a location.

LouiseG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Lou - nothing personal but this is a fairly poor quality report. The locaction is a bit fucked but mostly it's the blury pictures that don't help. I would suggest you buy a tripod and go back and try again to get some better quality pics. Also you title is missing a location.
Thanks for the advice, no probs

Ice Dragon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Interesting place, not bad photos!

Also you title is missing a location.

Is it normal to put locations in titles here then? Thought that was risky as it can bring more attention to a site and people stalking forums like this to find places to get scrap and stuff are helped in the process.

LouiseG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Interesting place, not bad photos!

Is it normal to put locations in titles here then? Thought that was risky as it can bring more attention to a site and people stalking forums like this to find places to get scrap and stuff are helped in the process.
I wasnt really sure as i know a few sites that dont like you to put the area on it. The photos are ok, i get what hes saying. Unfortunately i shake really bad due to a medical condition, even puting up a tripod can be a nightmare on a bad day.