real time web analytics
Report - - Tank Depot – Lenta – Italy – June 2019 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tank Depot – Lenta – Italy – June 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

aim1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
used to be a lot more there. but still ok location. BEWARE that its a live location with guards patroling. You dont wanna get caught inside an italian military site

96chsa

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there! These are amazing photos, recently heard about these tanks and I’m going on a trip to northern Italy end of the month, found the Google maps location scoped possible get ins and used street view as much as i could, understanding it’s a live military base I was wondering if you’d be able to message me a little more details please? I’d love to go check it out and get a few photos myself, just wondering if you somewhat walked straight in or had to climb any fences etc? Any advice would be greatly appreciated just not looking to be in a forest and have a gun aimed at my face for trespassing 😂 (you probably won’t see this as this post is over 3 years old) but thanks!

96chsa

28DL Member
28DL Member
It’s quite easy to work out from street view, I will say utilise the train tracks though
Thank you for your advice! Were you quite on edge once inside wandering around? Just plan on taking a few photos and exiting straight away really

mockney reject

Staff member
Thank you for your advice! Were you quite on edge once inside wandering around? Just plan on taking a few photos and exiting straight away really

Not overly, it was 40 degrees plus and we carefully made our way around the site

96chsa

28DL Member
28DL Member
Not overly, it was 40 degrees plus and we carefully made our way around the site
Cheers, think I found a good route with it mostly on tracks and about 200m through the forest - saw an article dated last year that some the tanks there were being sent to Ukraine so hopefully the part I was looking at some still remain. Thanks for your help, if you’d like I can keep you updated with some photos if I manage to go there end of may!
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/noti...na-sopralluogo-dellesercito-nel-deposito/amp/

aim1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers, think I found a good route with it mostly on tracks and about 200m through the forest - saw an article dated last year that some the tanks there were being sent to Ukraine so hopefully the part I was looking at some still remain. Thanks for your help, if you’d like I can keep you updated with some photos if I manage to go there end of may!
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/noti...na-sopralluogo-dellesercito-nel-deposito/amp/
Most of it is gone now. But nothing from there is send to Ukraine

Who has read this thread (Total: 303) View details