real time web analytics
Terry's Flat, Kidbrooke, London, April 2012 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Terry's Flat, Kidbrooke, London, April 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CantClimbTom

Enthusiastic Idiot and prolific BS talker
28DL Full Member
Wow... Glad this got bumped, fascinating and disturbing. Proof that just sometimes a residential explore give a genius report

silver63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Would love to know more about Terry and the Fan club I had a Google but found nothing, I would guess by the number of times he went to see the show he would have been on the guest list as the cost would be a lot, He could even be a record breaker for seeing the same artist live?

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's really cool! Interesting to see the dates of each performance and where they were, he must have travelled thousands of miles a year just attending her shows, one day in Manchester and the next in London, noticed a few really local ones also. Thanks for sharing.

Pieman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It wouldn't surprise me if someone has sent Mary a link to this report by now. I kind of hope this hasn't happened though, as I expect she'd be quite freaked out by it.

Username2022

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is an amazing find. Whats there to say. This is mostly how it is for some people. Key thoughts, process worker, thats it. Clearly he went to work each day, but no one cared for him, left alone to rot with his 'obsession' as they were in the 1980s and 1990s before the internet. I disagree that he was a stalker, he simply did what a lot of people did, he ran a fan club and probably dealt with a lot of people asa result. My second thought is that Mary Duff is still laive today and in 2022 is 62 years old, the same age that Terry died. Clearly Terry was a sad demongraphic target for women. Take the lingerie image, clearly an attractive woman. Who else did she think was 'enjoying' her pictures? Further, what they have built in replacement seems for of the same, so where are the Terrys of today. Obseccing in a different way, but still alone and isolated, doomed to die at 62? The Governemnt doesn't want us seeing this. THey paint a world where everyone lives together helping everyone else out. My last observation relates to my neighbour who died in 2018. When he died someone put a skip outside and filled it with his belonging. Thats what happens to many of us, our lives are thown into the rubbish. All his music that he recorded. He too was a sad single man, lamenting his solitude and beating his head against a business venture that would never reap rewards. I quite like Terry and relate to him in some way. Unlike homeless people that get in our face, Terry was hidden away, gruelling as a process worker in a factory, being petted on th back by the managing director and told what a good job he was doing no doubt. This is a hard hitter that just leaves me wanting more. I think they call it an awkward fascination.

silver63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a few thought..
Terry died April 2007 and these pictures where from April 2012, 5 years after he's death, why was the council flat not cleared? unless Terry owned the council flat? if so council tax would still need to be paid if he owned the flat,

greenmilk

28DL Member
28DL Member
This estate was demolished and replaced in stages, with sections sitting empty for periods of time. The council wouldn't have gone to the trouble of clearing the flat when they knew the whole estate would be gutted and knocked down in the next couple of years.

Trugdish

Banned
Banned
I don't like people calling him a freak or a creep, show some respect. He kept his life private, he didn't ask for it to invaded and photographed

Who has read this thread (Total: 1237) View details