real time web analytics
Information - - Tewkesbury wearhouses | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Tewkesbury wearhouses

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

XthesmokerX

28DL Member
28DL Member
Heya delete if not allowed!!!

Hey so I am just trying to gather some information on a location I will be going to but as google maps have not updated for awhile it’s hard for me to actually see this location and have very little funds to travel. Therefore do my normal walk the Perimeter and check the location out before I go in. (I normal go once don’t go in check and walk the perimeter and then return again later on maybe a few weeks or so to then go inside and do my photography of just the architecture and then possible I would return a third with a model and garb more photos). But Because of the distance and i will be doing all in one day possibly.

So with this being said if anyone lives in the Tewkesbury area can you please dm. I’m not after any location I’m after experience of the location I have researched and thought and looked at for a long time as it’s been a planned location for awhile now and I have finally gotten down my list and it’s this location next.

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
I was trying to work out what other warehouse type places there are round Tewksbury. If it is Healings Mill, then yes it's still there and very much do-able. You won't have any trouble.