real time web analytics
Report - - Thames steel. Sheerness. Kent. March 2015. Re visit | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Thames steel. Sheerness. Kent. March 2015. Re visit

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
A few weeks after visiting thames steel for the 1st time I decided I fancied popping back with a few mates who were eager to see it, so we decided to head on down again and show them around and bag a few more images.
This time the experience was a little different. Last time we did not see anybody at all.... We had been in just over an hour when we spotted an old bil car circling around us and trying to see us, so we stayed in the shadows and followed him around the building. After losing sight of him after about 20 mins we decided to stay put and wait for him to rea appear. We could not hear a thing, so we went back to checking out the building for another 3 hours.. Then all of a sudden we heard the voices of 2 bloke and a woman chatting and singing what sounded like folk songs, choir songs and whistling. We could not find them, so figured they must have been directly under near, but they were definitely working in the site and making a start on tidying it up.
So we decided that rather than run the risk of getting interupted we would head onto location number 2 and go have some fun.
The history from this site and more of my images can be found on this report from last month's visit

_MG_4457_zpseqffrsho.jpg

_MG_4459_zps8gqkdmei.jpg

_MG_4469_zps3mxlo78t.jpg

_MG_4471_zpsogx9e6nz.jpg

_MG_4473_zpsq6qhubgd.jpg

_MG_4475_zpsgfijn7kc.jpg

_MG_4478_zpsloaaydw7.jpg

_MG_4480_zpsuuehofq2.jpg

_MG_4483_zpsg08p3ben.jpg

_MG_4484_zpsaimfdb1l.jpg

_MG_4486_zpsg51easvd.jpg

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
I did mate, and walked past it twice and forgot... oh well another visit some time it is then lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details