real time web analytics
Report - - The Atlantic Ghost Fleet, France - October 2014 | European and International Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Atlantic Ghost Fleet, France - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ant2011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers guys would like to go back and cover more of the lower decks, place was like a maze and the maps didnt help all in bloody french! :D
Would love to come along if you go!
How did you get into the ship? Climbing up the mooring lines?
And did you light with flash or torches? You seem to have clear-edged shadows, but not totally black... Curious! :-)

Did you check out the abbeys while you were there?

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Would love to come along if you go!
How did you get into the ship? Climbing up the mooring lines?
And did you light with flash or torches? You seem to have clear-edged shadows, but not totally black... Curious! :-)

Did you check out the abbeys while you were there?

Hey man, we climbed up onto some other ships that were moored to the main cruiser and from them onto the big one :D. I understand situation has changed re access onto deck might be a climb up the mooring lines now as im told the 2 flanking destroyers have been moved but only seen photos of one gone so cannot confirm that yet. I used a combination of led light banks and torches for most with a couple hand held with top mounted flash (I got real sea sick in the storm them fuckers rock about a bit when it gets choppy!!!!) Would love to go back but no immediate plans as its a long bloody way and there is so much else to see! i would like to go cover the med bays though they look ace! Didnt have time to check the abbey as we were already late getting back to shore on account of the storm and had to put pedal to the floor to make it back 2 hours late for the train :p