real time web analytics
Report - - The Bradford Arms June 2020 Bradford, United Kingdom | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Bradford Arms June 2020 Bradford, United Kingdom

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kyle_Urbex

Banned
Banned
The first record I could find of this pub dates right back to 1884 under the owner Samuel Lister, 1st Baron Masham and the pub continued serving during two World Wars.
In January 2017 the pub would be subject to a horrible and devastating middle of the night arson attack leaving 50% of the ground floor a complete wreckage, The owner and his wife and two sons who were sleeping upstairs when the arsonists struck had to flee to safety leaving most of their possessions behind (Schoolwork. Pictures. Toys, etc) From that point onwards the property was taken over by Diamond Seal, A fast food packing company situated behind the pub. After the fire, Bradford council presented Diamond Seal with an enforcement order to clear the fly tipping that lay all over the exterior and secure the site, In response Diamond Seal stated they would demolish the pub however the pub still stands today whatever the future may hold for it.

Explore

The only words I have to describe this once much loved pub are total wreck. It has been completely smashed to pieces. Every object, Glass, Pool Table, Everything just obliterated although after covering the ground level we made our way upstairs to what seemed a lady had been residing in the property in one of the rooms alerting people not to let the cat out that being dated May 20th and no sign of the cat or resident thankfully, Continuing the explore most of the upstairs rooms seemed to be filled with piles and piles of clothes and books, The signs were clear that a family had fled and took as much as they could in such little time. Soon to be demolished, R.I.P Bradford Arms

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
What sad sight. Thank god the family got out. I hope they caught who ever did this. Thats attempted murder. Poor family lost everything. Sad sign too, so she had to leave her cat for a while in this mess, I hope no one opened that door in 2017.

Kyle_Urbex

Banned
Banned
The cat or the resident was nowhere to be seen when I visited however I know people who have bumped into her during their visit there

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
The cat or the resident was nowhere to be seen when I visited however I know people who have bumped into her during their visit there
Well hopefully as this all happened in 2017, she picked her kitty up & its now living with her. I prey thats the case. I wonder why she still visits 3 yrs later. It must feel like her home gets invaded. Poor woman.