real time web analytics
Report - - The Italian Job Pt I 10-2013. | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Italian Job Pt I 10-2013.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Italian Job phototour Pt I. Host and Oldskool. As the Urban Exploration season comes to an end for another year and the long cold nights draw in, the trusty explorer goes into hibernation for the winter waiting for spring so they can emerge and once again forage for derelict buildings. with this in mind myself and Oldskool headed out for one last European adventure, three day's in italy. The trip began arriving in Italy late at night once we had the car it was a two hour drive to lake como to pitch camp in a derelict hotel on the coast line, a stunning building on the outside but stripped on the inside, non the less we bedded down for the night and waited for day break. once up we soon put the fact we were so cold behind when we saw the beautiful views over lake come, the snow capped mountains were breathtaking...anyway more on that later.The trip took us on a three day trip and visited nine sites in total all amazing in their way, kicking off is Baby Hospital and Castello Di Lauriano, as with everything in Europe you never really know the real name so intel is sparse. A massive thanks to Critical Mass on the help with this..

Lake Como Italy....Photo courtesy of oldskool...​
us.jpg

BABY HOSPITAL​
BABY-002.jpg

BABY-067.jpg
BABY-084.jpg

BABY-072.jpg

BABY-1551.jpg

BABY-144.jpg

BABY-1871.jpg

BABY-2241.jpg
BABY-229.jpg