real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - The Liverpolitan | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News The Liverpolitan

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not a bad article tbh, if exploring has to be plastered all over the media, may as well try to put a positive slant on it, rather than a lot of the crap that is often spouted.

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
Just noticed the article headline on kevsy21's vauxhall drain lol "recent uk headlines"

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
maybenot and Xan were supposed to meet up with David from the liverpolitan to be interviewed for the article and i couldnt so I just answered some of his questions by email and I was surprised to find that the article had been posted online so soon without thier input but The Liverpolitan guy David assured us in the beginning that the article would show urban exploring in a good light and apart from some wrong links i thought that it was ok.

Xan and maybenot couldnt make the interview in the end for very good reasons so he just went with my email answers and posted the article.

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
maybenot and Xan were supposed to meet up with David from the liverpolitan to be interviewed for the article and i couldnt so I just answered some of his questions by email and I was surprised to find that the article had been posted online so soon without thier input but The Liverpolitan guy David assured us in the beginning that the article would show urban exploring in a good light and apart from some wrong links i thought that it was ok.

Xan and maybenot couldnt make the interview in the end for very good reasons so he just went with my email answers and posted the article.

ahh i remember getting a pm over this but never bothered following it up......david cottrel or something something to do with his website

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
ahh i remember getting a pm over this but never bothered following it up......david cottrel or something something to do with his website

Yes Georgie...he was researching the stanley dock warehouse and stumbled upon 28DL and said that he was intrigued...stumbled upon it and ended up spending hours browsing the reports.

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
Yes Georgie...he was researching the stanley dock warehouse and stumbled upon 28DL and said that he was intrigued...stumbled upon it and ended up spending hours browsing the reports.

happy days im glad people are showing an interest in liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details