As a Star Wars fan since my childhood and seeing rumours of the Millennium Falcon landing nearby I knew it was my destiny to explore it. We took a BBQ and some beers into the forest of Endor and set up camp. After fending off a few horny ewoks and getting ourselves a couple of hours sleep we woke up to the sound of the Imperial March music coming from my alarm clock. We set about our quest nervously but knowing that fear is the path to the dark side......
Kudos to @bhg & @kevin arnoldfor getting in here and sharing for some tips, providing lifts, beers and generally being awesome! Also thanks to @bigbadash for having the foresight to remember his Jedi cloak, and everyone else who came along for the ride, @soylent green@Monkey@Adders@Gabe & @Lenston, definitely one of the most fun places I've had the pleasure to explore! The force is strong in this one.....
Excellent and funny, well done
1. You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon?
2. It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.
3. She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.
4. It's true. All of it. The dark side. The Jedi. They're real.
5. Chewie, we're home....
6. On entering the ship you would hope to find it like this and maybe sit down for a game of hologram chess or something but it's not quite like that
7. It's a trap!
8. The reality is that it's made mostly out of wood and is held together with scaffolding poles
9. However you can just about get into the cockpit
10. Laugh it up, Fuzz ball.
11. Punch it
12. This bucket of bolts's never gonna get us past that blockade.
13. Would it help if I got out and pushed?
14. You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought ... (Be careful with the context....)
15. The level of external detail is amazing
16. Even the ground on which the ship is sat is fake
17. What a piece of junk
18. She's the fastest ship in the fleet.
19. She's the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy!
20. Finally a quick shot looking up towards the Ahch-to set, the planet where Luke Skywalker was living in exile at the end of The Force Awakens
21. Other vehicles sit waiting to be uncovered, a land speeder amongst other things, not sure what else yet but maybe we will find out soon enough!
22. The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.