real time web analytics
Report - - The Old Forge..Hempnall, Norfolk November 2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Old Forge..Hempnall, Norfolk November 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Not often I post something so far back. But this popped up in my memories today and it was such a lovely rare place, a tiny little brick building that sat on a crossroads. But it was a traditional old forge. It had an old wooden barrow, and two bikes hanging up. But the highlight was the huge bellows at the back. I heard a few years ago that they had started work on it from a friend who bikes this way. So went past last year just to see what they had done. And work had started with new plastic windows in and brickwork cleaned. But looked like nothing had been done for a while. I really hope they kept them bellows.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
This is really cute. And so urbex. Those bellows and that wheel barrow type thing are really cool. So photogenic. Really like this. So yesteryear.:cool:

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This is really cute. And so urbex. Those bellows and that wheel barrow type thing are really cool. So photogenic. Really like this. So yesteryear.:cool:
Thank you Jane. I thought this might be your sort of thing. I really wished it was still in its derelict state..I would certainly revisit.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thank you Jane. I thought this might be your sort of thing. I really wished it was still in its derelict state..I would certainly revisit.
Oh yes, your are spot on, this is my kind of thing for my explores. Just love old, decay, remnants, mineralized items etc :thumb

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Oh yes, your are spot on, this is my kind of thing for my explores. Just love old, decay, remnants, mineralized items etc :thumb
I know they are beautiful. So full off character, I could visit them all day. I have been many houses, and people love the ones filled with stuff. But I love the ones that are minimalistic. Far more photogenic.

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I was absolutely gutted when I got there and saw it had been converted, relics from a bygone era, really nice photos on this one m8