real time web analytics
Report - - The Old Mill, Doulton Trading Estate | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Old Mill, Doulton Trading Estate

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

C

ChrisBarberMedia

Hey guys,
Came across your site a couple of months back and have been inspired by some of the places that you've dug out and explored. I thought I'd give it a go as I know of a few places local that you might find interesting. The location is the Old Mill at Doulton Trading estate in Rowly Regis, West Midlands/Birmingham. The factory was traditionally used for making urinals (As far as I know) but has since been taken over by numerous small businesses. I work for one of them so therefore had plenty of time to take alook around part of the old factory, (i'm clearly not as daring as you guys lol). Whilst on the topic, the company that let me do these photographs are Sun Oils, deffinatly worth paying a visit if you have a Diesel car. However, I strongly suggest that nobody tries to enter the mill without permission as security is suprisingly tight. I normally focus on film, so photography just something I am trying out, therefore, excuse the quality of the pictures lol. Any questions, just ask..

1-1.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

11.jpg

Thanks.