real time web analytics
Report - - The Regent Theatre / Mecca Bingo, South Shields, July 2018 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Regent Theatre / Mecca Bingo, South Shields, July 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just re - read that and noticed your asked me a question!

The blue vents are for air circulation, usually a bit ass fan circulating air through those and vents in the ceiling.

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Planning permission to demolish this place was granted on the 8th April. There is a petition to try and save it/gain local listing but those don't often tend to have much success.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Planning permission to demolish this place was granted on the 8th April. There is a petition to try and save it/gain local listing but those don't often tend to have much success.

I noticed that, but like you said, they dont have much success. May sound harsh, but It's had its day.... glad I still saw it and documented it before it gets demo'd.

Reactions: Sed

Mini nut

My local and favourite, gone.
Banned
Excellent set of pics. I have never even heard of this one before, nice place.

Mini nut

My local and favourite, gone.
Banned
Once they make their minds up that`s it.

finnon81

28DL Member
28DL Member
its been a right mess for ages though with the scaffold up on the front. and there is likely nowt much that can be done with it. be better demolished

JoeLloyd

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey,

I live fairly close to the old Mecca Bingo building, I want to explore inside as I often drive past and wonder what it would be like. How do you get inside? Is there any security or alarms to worry about?

Thanks, Joe

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hey,

I live fairly close to the old Mecca Bingo building, I want to explore inside as I often drive past and wonder what it would be like. How do you get inside? Is there any security or alarms to worry about?

Thanks, Joe

Hey Joe, that’s not how it works round here. Asking for access details really doesn’t go down well especially when you haven’t contributed anything to the site.

Before you progress any further, have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

Who has read this thread (Total: 271) View details