real time web analytics
Theme park cornwall | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Theme park cornwall

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Raz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never got round to checking it when I was down there a couple months ago a local told me they was going to build a spa there so might of been knocked down. Go look at the old rectory in st columb only a couple miles from there

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
Im sure I saw it on a forum a few months back. Might be worth having a look
stick a report up if you visit

Rachelac1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never got round to checking it when I was down there a couple months ago a local told me they was going to build a spa there so might of been knocked down. Go look at the old rectory in st columb only a couple miles from there
Is the old rectory safe to walk in the floors upstairs..? I read somewhere that the owner started to do it up??

DrGonzo

Hello Officer
28DL Full Member
The old rectory was still sound last time I went, but the council are putting serious effort in to keeping it secure, so good luck! As for spirit of the West, it was still there in July.....

VwTerry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Iam off to find this place this afternoon with my friend. Iam fairly local to it so I will let you guys know later :) I remember going here as a kid and watching proper gun fight reenactment when it was a proper up and running theme park but I was so young I barely remember it. I hope it's still there to give me memories a jog.. Wish me luck

VwTerry

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep ! The site is still there. Looking very very worse for wear. One of the buildings has even collapsed. Still a very interesting site though. Iam Unsure how you up load pictures?