real time web analytics
Report - - Tunnel Boring Machine, Poland, 2014 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tunnel Boring Machine, Poland, 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

m9

big in japan
Regular User
Yeah man that's well good! All those teeth on the business end!! Do more reports :)

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Quite an adventure, i've never really seen one of these before and kind of hoped it would look like something out of thunderbirds, it's an impressive machine that's for sure, great set of pics too.

kevin arnold

28DL Member
28DL Full Member
Quite an adventure, i've never really seen one of these before and kind of hoped it would look like something out of thunderbirds,

hahaha, there is a classic polish comic book series about 2 boy scouts and a chimpanzee who get to travel in various outlandish machines in every episode. when i first read about tunnel boring machines it made me think of a "drillermachine" they had in one episode:

kom2_zps1a4ddf50.jpg

kom1_zps3f5879ec.jpg

i was disappointed when i found out real tbm's look nothing like this ;)

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User
Winner! This is just great Kev, you never stop to amaze me! I remember the text you sent me saying that you finally done it! I can only imagine how difficult it was.
Tytus de Zoo was one of my childhood heroes! All his crazy adventures and machines..

Mr Sam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
now thats pretty ace! I'm a rail worker and seem to pretty smart kit but never been near a TBM :thumb

Baff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One of the most original explores I have seen in a long time. Grats!