real time web analytics
Report - - Underground rivers. Moscow, Russia, 2013 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Underground rivers. Moscow, Russia, 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

V

vebel

Today I want to show you some photos of underground rivers and tunnels

a brief description of the photos

1,3,6,7,9,12-15,18-20 - the Moscow underground rivers
2, 17 - deep cable tunnel, currently under construction by shield tunneling
8,16 - abandoned basements house family winemakers Depre
4,11 - cellars of the Moscow state University
5 and 10 photos of the Moscow region (10 km from the city) S'yani (Сьяны) caves quarry located on the river bank Pakhra. Length of all passages is about 20 km, the depth of 25-30m. Height extends from 0.2m to 4m. In limestone quarries were the development to build "white stone" in Moscow. Development were conducted with approximately 15 to 19 century. now every day this cave visited by tens of people. Also in the Moscow region has about a dozen other available artificial caves quarries smaller in size, and about the same unreachable (collapsed, backfilled after use, etc.)

more information about any one object I'll post next time=)
PCwF_xN2dH4.jpg

PVU5Zi5Xn80.jpg

FqBQx02kQjs.jpg

nC5k6fl-DWM.jpg

DjU3V4OHt-Q.jpg

ydzD6-w99Ak.jpg

NwmE55_sAOY.jpg

SOHlTKiVYHM.jpg

scbPu_lMTB4.jpg

UXBBnLy13_g.jpg

fV7r9i-RLFU.jpg

y85HtN_Jgf0.jpg

QU7zNMhkkLA.jpg

3LrOmEC-ni0.jpg

vIxOMmyPPmY.jpg

pxmj6z2HHJE.jpg

ZMxv0MLSoCU.jpg

myJ5EHDGy-0.jpg

Presnya River - one of the oldest and the most interesting und. rivers. Brick tunnel was built over 100 years ago (1908) to vacate the land for buildings. Concrete inflows were built later (during the Soviet era or later). River is fully retracted into the ground, the length of 4.5 km. Presnya flows into the Moskva River near the White House. 50 meters from the portal (the place where the river flows out of the ground) is a large waterfall, not passable without climbing equipment

there are few other videos on my channel (rented video I very rarely:( )
PS sorry for my terrible english =)