Web
Analytics
Report - - Unknown Factory, Stoke Mandeville, Aylesbury (Nov 14) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Unknown Factory, Stoke Mandeville, Aylesbury (Nov 14)

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been trying to find info on this for a while, but to no avail. 'Cambourne Avenue', Stoke Manderville, if anyone can find owt about it.

It's probably one of the most derp places i've been. But still a fun mooch none the less, just situated in between a new hosing estate hidden behind some thick hedgerow

Explored with 2 female friends, a good laugh was had. PS remember your masks next time ladies!

Only a few pictures as it's so decayed in there you can barely work anything out!

PS: MASSIVE ASBESTOS ALERT!

SDC11667.jpg

SDC11666.jpg

SDC11669.jpg

SDC11675.jpg

SDC11676.jpg

SDC11677.jpg

SDC11678.jpg

SDC11679.jpg

SDC11687.jpg

I know they're not the most interesting explores, but hey, at least i'm trying eh?

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
Regular User
Only a few pictures as it's so decayed in there you can barely work anything out!

I know they're not the most interesting explores, but hey, at least i'm trying eh?
I think I could see a door, somewhere in there. :)

But, on a more serious note, that's what it's all about - getting out there and having a look. You never know what it's going to be like if you don't have a crack at it (unless you sit on the forum and wait until someone else does it :p:). Some turn out like this, while some turn out to be time capsules.