Web
Analytics
Report - - Unknown ROC Post - September 08 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Unknown ROC Post - September 08

KingElvis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brymbo ROC Post - (Denbighshire Group) - September 08

Turk / Mark, if someone identifies it for me, please can you delete :thumb

Ok ok I admit it, I have done quite a few and the location of this one baffles me.

It was down Shropshire / Staffordshire way but I can't match it in Subbrit.

Anyone know the location?

Long shot I know but it was in the middle of a motorcycle scrambling track.

IMG_0774CR2640x480.jpg

IMG_0772CR2640x480.jpg

IMG_0773CR2640x480.jpg

Last edited:

bikebouy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its at Penrhos near brymbo, near the winding house. There was a door cut into the side of the bank from the road, to make access easier

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
9 years later he has his answer..even though im sure someone answered but posts lose comments after they where archived originally then re opened after a software update