real time web analytics
Report - - Upton Magna ROC Post OPEN Dec 23 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Upton Magna ROC Post OPEN Dec 23

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

403forbiddenexploration

needs a new username this one's cringe
28DL Full Member
Opened 1965, closed 1991. Seems to have been a master post.

Hatch was shut and one side had a padlock, though the hasp wasn't actually locked down. Inside is a bit trashed, but some original equipment was still laying about and no graffiti or flooding. I'd say that's not too bad.

Sorry about the picture quality. I have a somewhat alright Nikon now, certainly better than my phone, but at the time I didn't realise how badly the autofocus was struggling sometimes in lower light.

Left as it was before. Did note the hatch is a bit stiff so be careful.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Bonus pics of this cool looking radio tower we found when we got lost searching for a different ROC post. :) I just couldn't fit it into any other report lol.

10.JPG

11.JPG

And that's it for my last report of my first year of urbex. Hope you've all had a decent year too and let's hope the next one is even better.

../403

Last edited:

tigger

mog
Regular User
Sorry about the picture quality. I have a somewhat alright Nikon now, certainly better than my phone, but at the time I didn't realise how badly the autofocus was struggling sometimes in lower light.

The problem is camera shake rather than focus as such. You need to get the shutter speed up or stabilise the camera better (tripod, brace against something, or else slow yourself down, lots of practice).

Good to see a post that's still hanging on.

Last edited: