real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Urbex Documentary on You tube - Leave Only Footsteps | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Urbex Documentary on You tube - Leave Only Footsteps

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1684

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure if this has been in the news shown on TV or what yet. But if the rest of you chaps in the urbex community haven't already watched this, then I guess it's 28DL news.

I found one of our members 'lil' pezza' on a you tube documentary. 15 minutes of fame. I don't kow what channel this has been shown on TV yet if at all.

Details below from you tube.

'Leave Only Footsteps is a short 15 minute documentary set around 3 teenagers involvement in urban exploring; the act of entering, documenting and photographing abandoned and derelict buildings.

The doc follows Perry King, Liam Simmons and Jack Udy on various explores of abandoned sites, also giving their opinions and past accounts of ubran exploring adventures.

Director & Producer - Ben Adams
Executive Producer - Ben Thompson
Associate Producer - Tom Greenidge'

I saw the original Grand Moulins De Paris Marquette Lez Lille report back in april, link here: -

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59882

Sorry guys for not posting a report myself since April even though I've been to about ten sites including visiting nice sunny Italy last month, urbex sites in 37C is a wee bit warm.

Anyhow's enjoy the Vid.

Chris

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Aww, bless.

I like the line, "we try to not think about it too much, because then we might think not to"

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Isn't this the one that mainly comprises:

"Like, I was like, looking at the internet and saw 28dayslater.co.uk, like where they like were breaking into all these like abandoned buildings? And I was like, whoa, I really want to do that too"

?

Hidden

28DL Full Member
Isn't this the one that mainly comprises:

"Like, I was like, looking at the internet and saw 28dayslater.co.uk, like where they like were breaking into all these like abandoned buildings? And I was like, whoa, I really want to do that too"

?

Ha ha

I was watching it this morning, the chap with dark hair...

"Yeah, I like abandoned building, because, like they're yeah, cool, yeah"

TROFL

Chris1684

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
"urbex" is :gay, I hate that word.

Ok, my bad. I thought that was just the common thing it was called online.

'Urban Exploration' sounds so much better than 'Urbex' lets face it.

Apologies again if this is a repost. My bad, strike two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details