real time web analytics
Report - - Ushaw Seminary, Barn. | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ushaw Seminary, Barn.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking good, i had a quick look here when we last paid a visit...

LewLew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I just found you on flickr (started following you) while looking for photos here! My god you have been some places! I have Been to the college many a time but have never seen this! I think this is where I ended up the first time looking for the college and a bloke came over and shouted at us! Planning a trip back very soon to hopefully find this and the pool. Any information you could share would be great, obviously I don't expect you to post it for everyone to see or trust me straight away but I'm sure I could prove I'm legit!

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I just found you on flickr (started following you) while looking for photos here! My god you have been some places! I have Been to the college many a time but have never seen this! I think this is where I ended up the first time looking for the college and a bloke came over and shouted at us! Planning a trip back very soon to hopefully find this and the pool. Any information you could share would be great, obviously I don't expect you to post it for everyone to see or trust me straight away but I'm sure I could prove I'm legit!

Cheers for the feedback, follow etc, as for information there's not a lot to tell really, pool's currently sealed and the barn's a walk in!

LewLew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No bother mate! Am I right in thinking this round the back side of the college?

Last edited by a moderator: