real time web analytics
Report - - Various pillboxes and defences..2013-2020 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Various pillboxes and defences..2013-2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Great compilation. As Hughie said, the title gets you ready for a great display and didn't fall short. There are loads dotted around. The steel ones are pretty cool. That shot of the one covered in tree roots is a banging shot. Very interesting. Nicely travelled & collected. Enjoyed this. :cool:

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great set of pics, the variety of designs is interesting. I don't think exploring should be measured by how hardcore it is, if your interested in something then that should be reason enough! I personally love pillboxes.
Thanks mate. I tried to show a variety of stuff rather than loads of 22's. Yeah I have never believed in just doing hardcore stuff. Just do what you enjoy and like.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
very conclusive. I like the tower one, no access in that I assume?
the one overrun with trees is also epic.

Its great to see the reuse of these, there is one down south in someones garden they have as a summer house with patio on top, Ill see if I can find streetview of it
Thanks mate. Its great when they are repurposed and that's a nice one. Yeah I got in the tower one. It's a pigeon infested one.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great compilation. As Hughie said, the title gets you ready for a great display and didn't fall short. There are loads dotted around. The steel ones are pretty cool. That shot of the one covered in tree roots is a banging shot. Very interesting. Nicely travelled & collected. Enjoyed this. :cool:
Thank you Jane. Everyone likes the one covered in roots, it looks so good. You do spot them everywhere. Especially in the south and east were the threat was bigger.

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
Do find these things rather intriguing, although they are literally empty brick huts, they do provide some interest. Plenty of these things near me.

Nicely done.