real time web analytics
Question - - Victoria Mill, Droylsden | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Victoria Mill, Droylsden

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I hate doing this as much as the next person, but done anyone know if Victoria mill in Droylsden is abandoned or not? I’ve passed it on a few drives and it looks far from in use, whilst some business online say they use part of the lots

I would check it out myself but I’ve not got a day off for a good while, and I don’t want to use it on a walk of shame from some commercial lot, would much rather use the time for somewhere I know is disused

IMG_6793.jpeg

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve been in and it’s really not worth it. A small part at the rear is still used as a garage. Depends on your interest in mills and photography if you think it’s worth it.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I’ve been in and it’s really not worth it. A small part at the rear is still used as a garage. Depends on your interest in mills and photography if you think it’s worth it.
Thanks for the info, didn’t fancy going out on a trip to get disappointed, absolutely nothing worthy inside or is it classic empty mill floors?

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the info, didn’t fancy going out on a trip to get disappointed, absolutely nothing worthy inside or is it classic empty mill floors?
Classic empty floors really. I was on my own so didn’t spend too much time it was trashed, I didn’t get my camera out the bag which is unlike me in a mill.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Classic empty floors really. I was on my own so didn’t spend too much time it was trashed, I didn’t get my camera out the bag which is unlike me in a mill.
Appreciate the info then, I’ll do it if there’s nowhere else to go but definitely for a lazy day, thank you

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
It’s one I’ve always wanted to get in, trashed or not it’s a mill. So ticks boxes fir me, but everytime i’ve been near it with my camera it’s been secure.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
It’s one I’ve always wanted to get in, trashed or not it’s a mill. So ticks boxes fir me, but everytime i’ve been near it with my camera it’s been secure.
Whenever I see it passing by it does seem photogenic, some of the rooms from the outside look like shells but that could make some great photo opportunities

Would definitely be a mask-on with my weak lungs, could be worth it though