real time web analytics
Report - - Warwickshire Masonic Temple- Birmingham - Oct 18 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Warwickshire Masonic Temple- Birmingham - Oct 18

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi mate any clues to how you got In??

Take 30 steps to the left, 12 to the right, turn anticlockwise 6 times, then clockwise 14 and walk away.

Clues are not given nor is outright asking appreciated when you haven’t even contributed to the site.

I’m equally sure @Bikin Glynn knows how he got in considering he reported on the location :rolleyes:

I have to say though, it isn’t hard as long as you’re nimble. There’s your clue that you so desperately seek.

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
Subtle clue there from @chills - 'Nimble. Real bread, but lighter,' was the slogan in this early 70s advert. The advert, I remember, was of a lovely young woman (who was older than I was at that time!) in a balloon and the song 'I can't Let Maggie Go' by Honeybus was the accompanying background song. That doesn't mean you need a hot air balloon to rise to the occasion.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Subtle clue there from @chills - 'Nimble. Real bread, but lighter,' was the slogan in this early 70s advert. The advert, I remember, was of a lovely young woman (who was older than I was at that time!) in a balloon and the song 'I can't Let Maggie Go' by Honeybus was the accompanying background song. That doesn't mean you need a hot air balloon to rise to the occasion.
Very good lol. I barely remember that ad. Many an explore needs to be nimble, great word hahaha

Jdizz

Banned
Banned
Take 30 steps to the left, 12 to the right, turn anticlockwise 6 times, then clockwise 14 and walk away.

Clues are not given nor is outright asking appreciated when you haven’t even contributed to the site.

I’m equally sure @Bikin Glynn knows how he got in considering he reported on the location :rolleyes:

I have to say though, it isn’t hard as long as you’re nimble. There’s your clue that you so desperately seek.

Shut up you massive gimp

chills

Queller of the uprising
Shut up you massive gimp

C60FC83B-195A-491F-B418-9E790BB4C1CD.gif

Who has read this thread (Total: 504) View details