real time web analytics
Report - - Water Processing Plant, Pyestock, June 10 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Water Processing Plant, Pyestock, June 10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ryno118

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The plan was to explore Pyestock. But things didn't quite go to plan.

First, I Left home later than I wanted to. So I was against the clock. Then I got completely lost. Finally, after hours of trekking around Fleet in the boiling hot sun and almost accidently trespassing on Farnborough airport thinking it was Pyestock, I found the site. I walked the premier fence looking for a way in, but I could not find one and the contant security patrols weren't helping. After about an hour of that, I decided to try the other side of the site. Finally I found a way in (or so I thought) The first thing I came across was a water processing plant, and after grabbing a few photos, I decided to make my way towards some of the more famous buildings. But no mater what way I went or how many bushes I pushed through, I kept coming across massive barb wired fences. Finally I found a gate that was climbable, but when I reached it I found that on the other side was a road, and across the road was a massive fence and Pyestock behind it. I then realised that this site was isolated from the main site. Bollocks!

By this time it was way too late to have another go at the main site. So I decided to make the best of what I had and explored some of the other smaller buildings and features in the water plant.

The dwell tanks from the settling tank.
IMG_0456.jpg

Inside the settling tank
IMG_0459.jpg

Surface water tank
IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

A fat suit
IMG_0462.jpg

Flooded basement of treatment plant
IMG_0485.jpg

View from top 1st floor
IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

Inside the electric sub station building.
IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

Inside another pumping building.
IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

Me, me, me and me
IMG_0540copy.jpg

Basement
IMG_0563.jpg

I failed to do what I set out to do but I learnt some lessons and I will be better prepared next time. These lessons as well as the mini explore turned what would of been an epic fail, into just a normal fail.

Cheers