real time web analytics
Report - - West Ham Asylum - Goodmayes Hospital, Ilford – 2014-2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - West Ham Asylum - Goodmayes Hospital, Ilford – 2014-2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Killa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome detailed report with excellent supporting info.
Lots of nice surviving original architectural details, well captured!

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry for the bump - been away for a while because of personal issues and im probably miles behind..... but is this one still standing at all or do-able? Or has it long gone and been flattened or turned into office blocks, apartments or flats like all the others ? Any help muchly appreciated

mockney reject

Staff member
Hi @Perry_92

Goodmayes is still there, alas it has a load of extra cameras and fences and security are on the ball.

That however doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

UrbexInvestigators

28DL Member
28DL Member
what a awesome well detailed report! awesome shots there too mate!! i really do wish i could go there and have a butchers myself! need a solo explore!!

Hept

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sorry for the bump - been away for a while because of personal issues and im probably miles behind..... but is this one still standing at all or do-able? Or has it long gone and been flattened or turned into office blocks, apartments or flats like all the others ? Any help muchly appreciated
It is still there but has undergone an extensive refurbishment due to covid. I worked on the hospital and it’s. A great place with fantastic history. There’s still active service hospital on the grounds. The old hall is a real mess

benf123

28DL Member
28DL Member
absolutely outstanding, i worked in goodmayes (hunter ward) from 1994 until recently , great to see the hall and those old gallery wards

benf123

28DL Member
28DL Member
There you go , the first one was on the wall in goodmayes board room and was a wedding in the grounds

IMG_3431.jpeg

IMG_3429.jpeg

IMG_3428.jpeg

Who has read this thread (Total: 563) View details