real time web analytics
Question - - What one is better? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - What one is better?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Young One

need a better torch :/
28DL Full Member
Jeans as they are strong durable and (mostly) stinger and bramble proof
OR
Joggers as they are manuverable and pretty cheap

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'd say it comes down to personal preference. If they are thick joggers they tend to do the trick most of the time, however, there's a lot more movement in the pockets which I find annoying sometimes, so I will occasionally wear jeans.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Jeans as they are strong durable and (mostly) stinger and bramble proof
OR
Joggers as they are manuverable and pretty cheap
I’ve always either done jeans or cargoes from primark, cheap as hell look snazzy and are actually solid for their price, plus the stretchy ones are still fairly manoeuvrable

I tried some joggers once and they were just too baggy to be convenient, when climbing up things they would get snagged on something

Those primark cargoes are great for both in my opinion, about 16 quid, stretchy, baggyish and did a good job of protecting me

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Im not a massive fan of joggers personally as I don't like feeling the wind on my goolies. Combats, or as they seem to always call them cargos now, are my fave but jeans are tough too. It ain't gonna make much difference either way though.

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm with Wastelandr on this one. I've never been a joggers fan, I don't like the whole Eastern European vibe around them.
I always go in either jeans or cargos. I got some great dark green cargos from Primark I believe. They were cheap and they're actually really thick so haven't managed to rip them yet. Unlike the pair or designer brand jeans I bought, and then a week after purchase managed to tear the entire arse out of them trying to scale a barbed wire fence around a crap pumping station :oops

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
I'm with Wastelandr on this one. I've never been a joggers fan, I don't like the whole Eastern European vibe around them.
I always go in either jeans or cargos. I got some great dark green cargos from Primark I believe. They were cheap and they're actually really thick so haven't managed to rip them yet. Unlike the pair or designer brand jeans I bought, and then a week after purchase managed to tear the entire arse out of them trying to scale a barbed wire fence around a crap pumping station :oops
Haha oh no. I did recently buy a pair of jeans for 50 quid only to get anti climb paint all over them a few days later. That stuff seems to wash out better than expected though

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Neither for me, I like proper walking trousers. The regatta questra I use have stretch bits in knees & arse so r good for climbing & they dry in minuets.
The compromise is they are not that robust so Im replacing em every 6 months