real time web analytics
Question - - What one is better? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - What one is better?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Elasticated jeans from asda. Good movement, gets you through brambles and cheap (normally sub £16).
Once you've had elasticated jeans you'll never go back lol.
Elastic jeans feel like theyre stuck to me, I've gotta say I hate how all trousers seem to be elasticated these days :lol the solution is just to ditch skinny jeans. Just my oddly specific take though!

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
No not skinny jeans, I can't wear them types too restrictive round my legs and the boys, just regular fit but elasticated. I know they aren't for everyone though and getting them wet is a good shout but I don't go to the extremes some of you guys do, I'm more of a fair weather explorer lol.
When I do get wet I just change when I get back to the car.

Some of my mates (non explorers though) always wear snowboarding pants.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Jeans as they are strong durable and (mostly) stinger and bramble proof
OR
Joggers as they are manuverable and pretty cheap
Ik I’ve already replied but I do recommend Firetrap chino cargoes, I’ve had a black pair for 30 quid and they’ve lasted me a few years now through hell, they’ve gone grey from everything but still hold up strong, even whilst climbing or going through shit, I’ve found they’re great for warm weather too, wore them here whilst it was about 30 degrees
IMG_5733.jpeg