real time web analytics
What shoes do we all wear urbexing? | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

What shoes do we all wear urbexing?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
I used combats for a while but they always seems to just look too much for the explore, Dunlop just seems to make good boots plus steel soles and toed. Combine with cargo jeans and a JCB hoodie, you’ll fit right into any construction site or public location
thats ultimately clever! maybe a vizzy too

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
Ive just got a pair of adidas terrex. Rate em. Goretex so waterproof, light. continental soles on em so proper grippy boi’s. (Probably make you run rapid on the right person) also Adidas for fashunn points. All boxes ticked.
ill look at terrex, i heard theyre good. and the nike pegasus trail

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Now days I wear wellies everywhere. Had too many fuck ups in the past where I've had to bin shoes that I don't risk it anymore. Mind you I'm usually slogging across farmers fields to pump houses

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
image.jpg

Black Nikes, that’s about the extent of my knowledge of shoes.

My Steele toes are made by Stanley and are also trainers
do the job with plenty of flex!

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
Now days I wear wellies everywhere. Had too many fuck ups in the past where I've had to bin shoes that I don't risk it anymore. Mind you I'm usually slogging across farmers fields to pump houses
i do see you bringing up pump houses in your posts/replies. what do the farmers think of you?

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Good subject, I generally use walking boots but as mentioned to @mookster the other day get through them like every 6 months!
Iv tried ever type from super strong expensive to inov8 fell running boots. The trouble normally is Ill wear em for just a "quick look" in a mine & if u end up crawling thats the top stitching gone.

So My brother designs footwear & I keep telling him we need a urbex shoe!
In my opinion they needs soft trainer type soles for grip, climbing & not being heard but could do with a kevlar layer to stop nails going through.
Waterproof obviously with leather type top & minimal stitching & prob ruberised toe cap.
I wouldn't say no to the twist lock laces either, is it just me who gets fed up with laces being pulled undone scrabbling through brambles!

moldandasbestos

moldandasbestos
28DL Full Member
Good subject, I generally use walking boots but as mentioned to @mookster the other day get through them like every 6 months!
Iv tried ever type from super strong expensive to inov8 fell running boots. The trouble normally is Ill wear em for just a "quick look" in a mine & if u end up crawling thats the top stitching gone.

So My brother designs footwear & I keep telling him we need a urbex shoe!
In my opinion they needs soft trainer type soles for grip, climbing & not being heard but could do with a kevlar layer to stop nails going through.
Waterproof obviously with leather type top & minimal stitching & prob ruberised toe cap.
I wouldn't say no to the twist lock laces either, is it just me who gets fed up with laces being pulled undone scrabbling through brambles!
your a genius glynn