real time web analytics
Report - - Cane Hill Asylum, Coulsdon - June 2012 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cane Hill Asylum, Coulsdon - June 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Matt Fellsilnet

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The current state of Cane Hill from June to September 2012

There has been a lot of talk about Cane Hill for the past few years now, it has mostly been about the fire that happened there and the demalishion of the place. Over the course of 4 mouths I made a number of visits there to check out the current state of the asylum. As most of you may know, the asylum itself has been knocked down apart from the church and a part of the main building is still standing. But there are still houses and other parts of the site that are still there and have been abandoned. There are lot of offices around the site that are still there and a lot of the furniture from the asylum has been left in the woods around it.

I just wanted to share some images to show what the state of Cane Hill is now, just in case any one was interested in going there or wanted to see how much of Cane Hill has gone and changed

C2moS.jpg

rust food trolley out in the woods

7aBkX.jpg

Abandoned office where the car-park use to be

pA60q.jpg

oHQeV.jpg

What is left of one of the buildings

WtQZf.jpg

one of the abandoned house

40KR3.jpg

kbAvZ.jpg

crushed house

K2V0q.jpg

abandoned bus stop at night

pD0UM.jpg

abandoned house by the farm

ryhtp.jpg

in side one of the many abandoned offices

G7rR0.jpg

6PG2u.jpg

1cXb5.jpg

what is left of the main building

RpP8L.jpg

zSVAC.jpg

VDmdq.jpg

vIwhZ.jpg

nzBmm.jpg

LIvRZ.jpg

Just wanted to report how Cane hill looks to day and how much has gone of it, I know is not as interesting as it use to be and most of the cool stuff around the site has gone, but if you liked my photos and are interested in Asylums it is still wrath going there just to see them few things that have been left behind.