real time web analytics
Report - - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff - April 2024 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whitchurch Hospital, Cardiff - April 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

wesleybrown

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Whitchurch needs little introduction on here and it's been one of those locations I had failed at many times over the last decade or so. Thankfully, after seeing recent pics on the book of faces and a good friend sharing the access with me I made the usual dash to Wales to see if I could finally tick this one off the welsh asylum list.

The explore was pretty straight forward and once in, we managed to cover the whole site (or whats left of it) in a few hours. On exit, we ran head on into a dog patrol and things went a little south. The guard demanded to know how we got it in and when we refused to tell him anything other than we climbed the fence (which he didn't believe, if you have seen the fence you will understand why), he then decided to lock us in and refuse to let us out. He tied his dog up and called the police wandering off round the corner leaving the dog. My mate chucked it some food and it seemed friendly, thankfully as the guard was nowhere to be seen should it have not been. On his return I reminded him of the 1975 guard dogs act, took a photo of him and told him he would either let us out or I would be calling his security firm to report his dog has jumped up to bite me and he did not have control. I pretended to have video evidence, which of course I didn't. He told me the police were coming and I said "great, this is a matter for them now for sure..." Anyway, he mulled that over and then he swiftly decided to let us out and I walked off a little smug to say the least.

I never like to piss security off anymore than normal, after all these guys are just doing a job right. Now and then I meet a little jumped up twat though and I can't help but feel its a win in the bag for us lot when it goes the way it did that day...

WES01215_HDR copy.jpg

WES01218_HDR copy.jpg

WES01221_HDR copy.jpg

WES01224_HDR copy.jpg

WES01227_HDR copy.jpg

WES01230 copy.jpg

WES01232_HDR copy.jpg

WES01244_HDR copy.jpg

WES01247_HDR copy.jpg

WES01259_HDR copy.jpg

WES01262_HDR copy.jpg

WES01265_HDR copy.jpg

WES01271_HDR copy.jpg

WES01274_HDR copy.jpg

WES01277_HDR copy.jpg

WES01280_HDR copy.jpg

WES01283_HDR copy.jpg

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Will never get tired of seeing this one pop up. Nice set of pics. The security guard seemed a little out of order, obviously on a power trip.

Tobin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely report dude, I had a recent failure here. Defiantly trying again soon.