real time web analytics
Report - - Whittingham Hospital 07/04/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whittingham Hospital 07/04/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Azubi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was with much anticipation that I walked up the lane toward the red brick buildings with Karl and jonesyb. I hadn't been here in a while and it was like greeting an old friend who you hadn't seen in ages. A recent foray on a fog choked night had only made me wanting more and such a brief visit required a follow up.

As recent reports have suggested, the place has suffered at the hands of vandals. Little shits with nothing better to do than fuck things up and big shits out to make a profit off stolen scrap.

We decided to move to each ward block, covering all in turn. The occasional bang from other parts of the hospital leaving us wondering who we might bump into. At one point, a grating noise had us stop in our tracks. It sounded like a hacksaw chopping through pipe. Bastards. It was just a bird. :crazy

It really is amazing what you can miss on prior visits. It's the little things that count. Little things like the price list in Lawns (27p for a caramel bar!) and the menu for a sunday dinner that was scattered on the floor of Ward 16.

Unfortunately we had to leave in a hurry. :eek:

Here is a few pics.

DSCF3161.jpg

DSCF3158.jpg

DSCF3170.jpg

DSCF3129.jpg

DSCF3095.jpg

DSCF3051.jpg

DSCF3042.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3009.jpg

DSCF2999.jpg