real time web analytics
Report - - Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment - Oldham - Sept 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment - Oldham - Sept 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Worm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History
Williamsons have been trading from the same premises in Mumps Bridge Oldham since 1920. This private family business is still run by members of the Williamson family. The business has grown considerably since the outset and now covers over two acres of warehouse space. Since 1969 they have become a major supplier of Fire Fighting and Rescue Equipment much of this equipment is to Home Office Specification and is available in both new and refurbished condition. Since 1975 they have also been suppliers of all variant types of new and refurbished conveyor systems.

My Visit
I arrived at the site with my non member friend around mid day. We wondered round while taking photographs. The building itself is very interesting and fun to explore. I highly recommend this site.

Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment-21.jpg
Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment-22.jpg
Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment-15.jpg
Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment-19.jpg
Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment-16.jpg
Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment-12.jpg
Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment-18.jpg
Williamsons Fire and Rescue Equipment-4.jpg

Last edited:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Be a good idea to remove the access details!

Seems to be a trend for people visiting here for some reason :banghead

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Good report, please don't discuss access details on a public forum... ta!

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry, didn't know that as its my first report.

At least you have an excuse being a new member and there's no FAQs ;)

Compared to the last Numpties (who should know better :confused:) actually showing the access point :banghead

But as a rule we don"t discuss or show access details as it"s an open Forum that anyone can view. That includes Chavs, Metal Fairies, Arsonists & Secca etc etc :thumb

Anyway we done on your first report and look forward to some follow ups. There's quite a lot of stuff nearby and lots of locals kicking about you can maybe tag along with next time ;)

If you increase the gap between your pics a bit to isolate them it'll make them stand out a bit more rather than blending into the others .

Last edited:

Worm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At least you have an excuse ;)
Compared to the last Numpties (who should know better :confused:) actually showing the access point :banghead

But as a rule we don"t discuss or show access details as it"s an open Forum that anyone can view. That includes Chavs, Metal Fairies, Arsonists & Secca etc etc :thumb
My mistake, shall I remove the first picture then?

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
This place started to get more traffic than m1 lol. Nice to see it again. Sad to see it been damaged a little. But thats what happens when details are spread about. At least its been sorted with this post by sounds of it. And its a nice little report and deffo a good first report. Pics are nice as-well . Strange how you dont get many pics from the old stable. Thx for report look forward to what you do next.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details