real time web analytics
Yet another Newbie to the forum | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Yet another Newbie to the forum

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nick-11

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone, I live in the west midlands region in Wolverhampton, I'm looking to explore and post my findings, make friends and go to places togethor because going alone is alot of fun but kinda intimidating and much more dangerous. There are quite few abandoned buildings around here but I have had a hard time finding a way into some of them or they were vandalised and are now monitored heavily it would seem.

But I do have pictures of the outside of buildings I took on Sunday, In the past I have visited a large ammunition factory which I have pictures of, an abandoned eye infirmary. The eye infirmary is half demolished, the ammunition factory I have heard from a friend has been demolished but I havent seen for myself. I think I could get atleast 2 decent reports up from what I have now once Ive done some research, looking forward to getting to know you :)

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hello everyone, I live in the west midlands region in Wolverhampton, I'm looking to explore and post my findings, make friends and go to places togethor because going alone is alot of fun but kinda intimidating and much more dangerous. There are quite few abandoned buildings around here but I have had a hard time finding a way into some of them or they were vandalised and are now monitored heavily it would seem.

But I do have pictures of the outside of buildings I took on Sunday, In the past I have visited a large ammunition factory which I have pictures of, an abandoned eye infirmary. The eye infirmary is half demolished, the ammunition factory I have heard from a friend has been demolished but I havent seen for myself. I think I could get atleast 2 decent reports up from what I have now once Ive done some research, looking forward to getting to know you :)
Blimey are they pulling the eye infirmary? shame I liked that one

Nick-11

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Blimey are they pulling the eye infirmary? shame I liked that one
Yeah I know its a shame ive been there a few times, Id love to explore a shopping mall, or themepark, or leisure centre. There was a swimming baths here in wolves but it was targeted by arsonists. How often do you explore?

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yeah I know its a shame ive been there a few times, Id love to explore a shopping mall, or themepark, or leisure centre. There was a swimming baths here in wolves but it was targeted by arsonists. How often do you explore?

as often as I can but Im not from brum. is a few shopping malls popping up on forum but dont do much for me if im honest, isnt really any uk theme parks left but still quite a few leisure centres or at least swimming pools about. ( I have done 2 in brum)

Nick-11

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
as often as I can but Im not from brum. is a few shopping malls popping up on forum but dont do much for me if im honest, isnt really any uk theme parks left but still quite a few leisure centres or at least swimming pools about. ( I have done 2 in brum)
Im looking for a group to go with hopefully soon.