real time web analytics
Report - - York Minster, York 09/11 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - York Minster, York 09/11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Clough

L.L.S
28DL Full Member
VISITED WITH FOWLE AND GeoVDUB

YORK MINSTER

IMG_8219copy.jpg

York is one of my fave places to mooch round with the G.F but what the hell happens at night to this place!? It floods full of pissed "Epic Bros" flinging kebabs all over the road, shite music filling the streets and I wont even say what some bird was letting some dickhead do to her in the park next to the Minster in FULL view :eek:

There was lots of police activity around and we wasnt feeling it when we got up there. Police sirens flying round and at one point they started to stack up next to us on the nearest street, I thought we were well busted. I didnt really get the shots I wanted but between us we had goodnight! Either way it was better then being below on the streets with the sheep.

Everybody knows Yorks famous landmark, the church was first built of wood in 627AD and gradually growed and morphed into the bad boy it is now.....

It was pretty much pitch black up there, so prepare for some shocking out of focus pictures.....

IMG_8193copy.jpg

IMG_8202copy.jpg

Lots of work is going on on the stonework around the building, has been for years and doesnt look like it will stop anytime soon..

IMG_8216copy.jpg

IMG_8213copy.jpg

IMG_8210copy.jpg

IMG_8218copy.jpg

IMG_8196copy.jpg

IMG_8209copy.jpg

IMG_8221copy.jpg

Thanks for looking!​