real time web analytics
Information - - Bank bottom mill marsden. | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Bank bottom mill marsden.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jukebox300

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone I am looking for if anyone knows a way in or has any pictures of bank bottom mill , the larger of the two mills in marsden as we had a good look round but couldn't find any way. Any extra info would be good too thanks.

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone I am looking for if anyone knows a way in or has any pictures of bank bottom mill , the larger of the two mills in marsden as we had a good look round but couldn't find any way. Any extra info would be good too thanks.
I actually scoped out this and the other mill today very well sealed up im afraid very impressive building had to settle for a few drone shots

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
By the police or a security guard?

Both. It has been extensively explored before but it was well alarmed even back then (10+ years ago) and explorer activity only caused it to get better security and become pretty much pointless trying to get in. It's also been somewhat emptied since then too.

It will probably have its day again one day but for now best to leave it be and just keep an eye on it.

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
Both. It has been extensively explored before but it was well alarmed even back then (10+ years ago) and explorer activity only caused it to get better security and become pretty much pointless trying to get in. It's also been somewhat emptied since then too.

It will probably have its day again one day but for now best to leave it be and just keep an eye on it.
The great thing about the area all u have to do is follow the roads near the rivers and u will fine more came across two small mill buildings on maps

ShutterBug

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had a quick look at the weekend and it seems they've upped the security with more cameras which weren't there when I last went in April/May... An impossible task I would say. Most of the windows and doors are bricked up from the inside too. Managed to get a peak into the mill through a hole in the wall and it's very much untouched, would love a walk round.