real time web analytics
Video Report - - East Strand Tower, Stratford | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - East Strand Tower, Stratford

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HPaul

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So yeah, basically I climbed the building site right in front of this tower. I looked at it and thought that it's actually not that big. So decided to climb it. Came to the spot around 10pm and restaurant was still open so decided to wait. Everything closed down around 11pm and I was set to go, got in and then I saw one guy looking at me from a bar (he wasn't there as I checked, probably came back) so I ran away and waited some more. After about an hour at 1am coast was clear and I was set to make the top. Long story short climb was hella tiring as I was ill, getting in the middle of the tower a bit tricky as the gaps are small, but weighting 95kg and being 6'5ft tall still managed. Climbing over the top barrier was skech af still. Hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited:

kevin arnold

28DL Member
28DL Full Member
:thumb nice one, looks like a good climb! good on you for waiting it out till no one was around. most idiots these days would have done it at 7pm in view of everyone and posted a "East Strand Tower (CAUGHT BY COPS!1!!)" video the moment they get back home.

HPaul

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
:thumb nice one, looks like a good climb! good on you for waiting it out till no one was around. most idiots these days would have done it at 7pm in view of everyone and posted a "East Strand Tower (CAUGHT BY COPS!1!!)" video the moment they get back home.
For them youtube views lol