real time web analytics
Report - - Fairfield Industrial Park - Pelaw May/August 2023 Pt 2 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fairfield Industrial Park - Pelaw May/August 2023 Pt 2

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DeadintheGrave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Part 2 of my previous report
After spending about an hour or so exploring this goldmine warehouse of tools, clothing, chemicals and other random bs me and Piko finally decide to head out and explore the rest of the site. Unfortunately there wasn't any other accessible buildings but we did get peaks of what's inside some and speculated on what the buildings could have been.
The first area we visited after the warehouse was these 3 rounded little buildings -
IMG_2249.JPG

IMG_2251.JPG

We peaked inside the closest one but all we could see was a tarp over some square object, we assume it was a car. One was empty and the other 2 had no way to see inside.
Next up we followed more stairs which lead us to one of the buildings I was most disappointed we couldn't access -
IMG_0427 (1).JPG

IMG_0425 (1).JPG

Inside this one there was 2 cars, one more modern looking in the middle and a much older, fully rusted one to the left, Quite a few random car parts lying around too. Especially hoping i can come back and find a way into this one.
From here we turned back towards a raised segment where we found a working generator (we knew it was working as one of the buildings we saw later on had a light on), a small warehouse chained off with asbestos signs and a building which seems to have taken the worst of the fire
IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

Other than these all that was left was an apartment looking complex that was for storage, another old office building and a section we couldn't go to as the active car disposal area across from us had cctv pointed in our direction and a clear view of us. I don't have any pictures dedicated to these as they were uninteresting and just generic looking but i will show some pics of just the area to give more of a feel to where we were -
IMG_0430.JPG

The warehouse in the background, Storage complex to the right and the burned building closer in background
IMG_0423.JPG

Big rounded building we couldn't access due to visibility from the car disposal
IMG_0431.JPG

Abandoned section attached to car disposal
IMG_0422.JPG

Rear of the office, close to the 'cliff' edge to the river
IMG_0383.JPG

Another building attached to the offices
IMG_0420.JPG

Inside the warehouse office
IMG_2151.JPG

Collapsed module attached to the first building we saw
IMG_0372 (1).JPG

And finally the view me and Piko had from a nearby cliff before going here, this is how we discovered it.
Thanks for checking it out!

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice pics, looking forward to seeing more from you! Just a note to say you can always just add the extra photos in a comment in the existing report, that way it keeps it all together.