real time web analytics
I return (Again) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

I return (Again)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
Hello to those who read, prepare for some soppy sh*t. 😂

If you look at my consistency of posting, you'll find a rather common theme with me, I try to return to 28DL, but then don't really manage to. My last report was on a dingy tower block back in March of '21.

Essentially, I fell out of love with urbex. It became incredibly hard to organise and wasn't easy until I finally got myself on the roads. I was incredibly bad at keeping contact with people deeper in the community and often disappeared IRL like I've disappeared on here - It ultimately shafted me out of opportunities to see the more hush-hush secret stuff. I stopped urbex and got into rather reckless pastimes which I can't really legally recommend... Nor be proud of, and dealt with some very hard and confusing stuff. Occasionally I'd go back to an urbex spot I did with my old friends, but that was about it. It wasn't until I crashed my first car and ended up rather upset to say the least, that I decided to p*ss off to Wales and give an old mine a go (Wrysgan, to be precise), in an attempt to cheer myself up - It pretty much got my love for urbex going again, and more recently I found myself getting lucky, ceasing opportunities with various local bits.

Since that last report I wrote two years ago, I've also grown like everyone else. I've matured and realised there's nicer things to do out there, picking up things like urbex again. Perhaps this time I won't have the social skills of a plant.

Some of ya might remember me, if you do, or you don't, I hope you're doing good either way.

- Rainey

20221022_175657.jpg