real time web analytics
New member - Barnet, Enfield, Haringey area | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member - Barnet, Enfield, Haringey area

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

спат

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, i am an amateur photographer looking to take pictures of derelict buildings and just explore my area. I am not very good at finding locations myself so my experience with urbex is quite weak but ive been to a few places but i'm hoping to find more. Any recommendations for locations in north London? I would love to take pictures of them and possibly put up a few reports. Thank you.

A few examples of photos i've taken are linked below.

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0081.JPG

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28! You’re best off having a play with the search bar at the top of the page, try typing in some areas local to you and see what comes back.

Happy exploring

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28dl

Have a read of the survival guide...it is what it says

The site search function is very powerful and all 'reports' have a real name, location and date.

Well done for adding a couple of images to your short intro as very few people bother.

Good luck with your entry to the hobby, stay safe.

W0LF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, i am an amateur photographer looking to take pictures of derelict buildings and just explore my area. I am not very good at finding locations myself so my experience with urbex is quite weak but ive been to a few places but i'm hoping to find more. Any recommendations for locations in north London? I would love to take pictures of them and possibly put up a few reports. Thank you.

A few examples of photos i've taken are linked below.

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0081.JPG
I am pretty close to you. Welcome!

спат

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am pretty close to you. Welcome!
Wow thats great! is there anything else around here? I tried the Highgate station but unfortunately I was met with the tall fences after being told outdated information 😔

W0LF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow thats great! is there anything else around here? I tried the Highgate station but unfortunately I was met with the tall fences after being told outdated information 😔
Yes, Highgate station is a no-go at the moment! All fenced off! There’s some stuff near bishops avenue, but most of it is getting demolished now. There is some stuff in London too, so have a look in the search bar. Probably best to go north into Hertfordshire if you’re less confident but whatever floats your boat. Feel free do DM me.

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing a few flicks straight up. Be good to see a report when you think a partiular location warrants one; just remmeber that whilst everything is worth investigating, not everything is worthy of a report (not meant in a patronising way)

спат

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, Highgate station is a no-go at the moment! All fenced off! There’s some stuff near bishops avenue, but most of it is getting demolished now. There is some stuff in London too, so have a look in the search bar. Probably best to go north into Hertfordshire if you’re less confident but whatever floats your boat. Feel free do DM me.
Alright, Thank you for letting me know. Its quite a shame since i really looked forward to seeing it. Since you mentioned Hertfordshire, are there any locations you would recommend?Thank you! (Im not quite familiar with this website so i'm not sure how I can DM you)

W0LF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Alright, Thank you for letting me know. Its quite a shame since i really looked forward to seeing it. Since you mentioned Hertfordshire, are there any locations you would recommend?Thank you! (Im not quite familiar with this website so i'm not sure how I can DM you)
I've just sent you a message.