real time web analytics
New Member / West London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Member / West London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

EndNote

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, I'm completely new to urban exploring although I've read as much as I could and hope to be able to visit my first site soon.
I should probably point out I'm 16 years old, don't know how accepting you guys are of that on here.
Let's see where this journey takes me, located in west london.
Also down to meet, but I get it if I need to establish some form of crediblity first.
EndNote.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hey, I'm completely new to urban exploring although I've read as much as I could and hope to be able to visit my first site soon.
I should probably point out I'm 16 years old, don't know how accepting you guys are of that on here.
Let's see where this journey takes me, located in west london.
Also down to meet, but I get it if I need to establish some form of crediblity first.
EndNote.
Hi and welcome to the site, as long as you’re not stupid and meet every stranger you meet you’ll be ok, 17 years old myself so just be smart about what you do

Stay safe and have fun!

EndNote

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi and welcome to the site, as long as you’re not stupid and meet every stranger you meet you’ll be ok, 17 years old myself so just be smart about what you do

Stay safe and have fun!
Thank you. Still hoping I could meet a couple of people though, I'll just be as safe as I can about it.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Thank you. Still hoping I could meet a couple of people though, I'll just be as safe as I can about it.
Probably the wisest option, I’d say just stick around for a bit and do a couple explores with friends with a few reports, get to know what people on here are like before you try organising anything

Seffy

Staff member
Hey, welcome to 28. 17 is a good age to start tbf. Started when I was 16 and never looked back - feels like no time wasted as to start any earlier isn’t really realistic