real time web analytics
Report - - Pirbright/Institute For Animal Health, Compton - 2022 and 2023 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pirbright/Institute For Animal Health, Compton - 2022 and 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
Extensive, thorough and a cracking spot. Lovely work
Nicely done :)
Good report. A few visits paid off. Great coverage
Really nice stuff that mate.
Good shit
Thanks all!

That was a great read. Loving that boiler house and some of the staircases are interesting, I particularly liked the first ones. Cracking shots as usual.
I'm glad the read wasn't too much, wanted to keep this one relatively short. The stairs in Henderson were really nice but a pain to capture.

Class mate. Like the decay
Thanks, for 5 to 7 years of disuse it has survived rather well. I suspect it has sat in a warm and maintained state for a lot of the time, judging by an entire room full of nearly pristine paper work there isn't too much weathering.

Nice one mate, that boiler house looks so much more dated than most of the rest of the site
Thanks, I believe the boiler house is a little bit newer than the rest of the site and may be predated by the front building.

Awesome, I had a couple of cursory wanders around the perimeter here a good couple of years back now but it never came to anything. There used to be a ridiculously easy way into the site but it was unfortunately patched up at some point prior to my wanderings!
I remember noticing your lead on here after leaving on the first visit. Whatever easy route there was, it doesn't seem to visible, the twin fences with razor wire proved annoying.

Last edited:

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I remember noticing your lead on here after leaving on the first visit. Whatever easy route there was doesn't seem to visible, the twin fences with razor wire proved annoying.

At some point in the past a vehicle had driven into the open gate that accessed the staff accommodation area up the side of the site, which left the gate completely buckled when it was closed with a huge gap under it but it was patched up at some point before my first wander!