real time web analytics
Report - - The Ritz cinema/Mr Smiths nightclub. Warrington. July 2014. | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Ritz cinema/Mr Smiths nightclub. Warrington. July 2014.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Milleniumd

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Were they your cars parked in the first shot Telf? I only asked as I got a nice parking ticket for £60 sheets through the post today from the first visit when we got our shots. I thought the car park was no longer in use. Stuck my car by the back gate of the club. Bastards.

Dean3988

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Were they your cars parked in the first shot Telf? I only asked as I got a nice parking ticket for £60 sheets through the post today from the first visit when we got our shots. I thought the car park was no longer in use. Stuck my car by the back gate of the club. Bastards.

We almost got stung by that yesterday but luckily saw the ANPR cameras above the entrance and exit before we parked! Haven't managed to get in however, going to go again in the next few days.

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They were someone else's cars, you don't legally have to pay that parking fine it's only an invoice, you only have to pay a parking fine if its from the police or a council.

Dean3988

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They were someone else's cars, you don't legally have to pay that parking fine it's only an invoice, you only have to pay a parking fine if its from the police or a council.

This is true. You might get a few threatening letters but they really cant take it any further than that.

wolvesmatt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thats a strange looking mirror ball hanging from the ceiling ? is it a mirror ball or something else?

Mr Wilks

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thats a strange looking mirror ball hanging from the ceiling ? is it a mirror ball or something else?

Wow. I don't think the owners know what that is or it would have been removed by now.

I'm 99% sure it's an 360° LED video screen wrapped around a ball... very expensive and looks amazing hooked into Madrix!

I'm a club DJ and seen them on my travels.