real time web analytics
Report - - Tranmere deep Air raid shelter, Wirral, Merseyside Jan 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tranmere deep Air raid shelter, Wirral, Merseyside Jan 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The_Raw

Staff member
Wow, I've never seen the inside of a lens like that :D The shelter's not bad either, looks mint in places, great pics you've got there :thumb

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks for commenting peoples, y'all too kind :)

@WhoDaresWins, it had just cracked all around the fixing screws and became looser and looser and then just fell off without warning as it was slung over my shoulder mounted on a tripod but thankfully it went back together with araldite and works fine all bar the zoom, it is stuck on 10mm permanently but that is okay but doesnt look too pretty :)

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Thanks for commenting peoples, y'all too kind :)

@WhoDaresWins, it had just cracked all around the fixing screws and became looser and looser and then just fell off without warning as it was slung over my shoulder mounted on a tripod but thankfully it went back together with araldite and works fine all bar the zoom, it is stuck on 10mm permanently but that is okay but doesnt look too pretty :)

Glad you got it fixed and working despite probably looking like king Tut's beard :laugh

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
A bit o video from the shelter
[video=youtube;iRdcomMAkdU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRdcomMAkdU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Shame the 1970's coke can was crushed, pretty sure Dweeb would have made good use of it