real time web analytics
Report - - Tranmere deep Air raid shelter, Wirral, Merseyside Jan 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tranmere deep Air raid shelter, Wirral, Merseyside Jan 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CureForPain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Gutted, I loved that bread bin. Whoever left it by the entrance passage was a genius, it was like a beacon of hope if you got a bit lost.

Can't believe I felt emotionally dependent on a fucking breadbin, reminds me of the Companion Cube from Portal.

i4etn.jpg

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Gutted, I loved that bread bin. Whoever left it by the entrance passage was a genius, it was like a beacon of hope if you got a bit lost.

Can't believe I felt emotionally dependent on a fucking breadbin, reminds me of the Companion Cube from Portal.

i4etn.jpg

I wonder were it went to, I remember these when I was younger, alongside our gas fridge...wish I was lying :D
300_1564.gif

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beacon of hope :)

Can't say there was light at the end of the tunnel, as there wasn't any until the last 6ft; and you couldn't see that till you turned the corner ;)

I Must admit I'd lost orientation after 5 odd hours forgetting which section i'd come down and ended up relying on the exit signs which is pretty pointless when they're all bricked up :banghead although I got to see the cavern (ish) section that I'd missed earlier. But no Beatles, not even Ringo ;)

It's probably a good job there was no beds or anything as I'd have been in all day .