real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 10 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Grow Op Mansion

Happy 420 Everyone, time to light up.

In this explore we head into an abandoned grow op mansion, located in Ontario Canada. Inside this massive house we find endless grow rooms and even marijuana left behind.
Come and join us in this unbelievable adventure just in time for 420.
Please help show your support by Subscribing to our YouTube channel, much love you guys thanks for supporting our crazy Adventures.

Grow room #1
1104-2019-10368171146828834162762-02.jpeg

20190323_193740-01-01.jpeg

20190323_192656.jpg

20190302_163740.jpg

Video - Disused St Helens railway - April 2019

Oreet folks
The other day I found a disused railway and decided to go for a walk along it for a bit and film it (my first urbex video) . It turns out it linked st helens to runcorn and widnes, known as 'the runcorn gap'

Here's abit of history.. (via Wikipedia)..
"St Helens and Runcorn Gap Railway, later known as St Helens Railway, was an early railway company in Lancashire, England, which opened in 1833. It ran originally from the town of St Helens to the area which would later develop into the town of Widnes. Branches were opened to Garston, Warringtonand Rainford. The company was taken over by the London and North Western Railway in 1864. The line from St Helens to Widnes and the branch to Rainford are now closed, the latter terminating at the Pilkington Glass' Cowley Hill works siding near Gerard's Bridge, but part of the lines to Garston and to Warrington are still in operation.

Widnes Dock Junction and the flat crossing were causing problems of congestion and the LNWR dealt with this by building a deviation line of just under 1.5 miles (2 km) to the north of the original west-east line, crossing the line leading north to St Helens by a bridge. The deviation line was authorised on 5 July 1865 and opened on 1 November 1869. The line was connected to the St Helens and it included a new station for passengers. With the opening of the line from Weaver Junction across the Mersey on Runcorn Railway Bridgeto Ditton Junction, west of Widnes, the Garston extension became part of the Liverpool-London main line. Following the merger of most of Britain's railways into four private companies in 1923, the line from St Helens to Widnes became part of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway (LMS). Large quantities of freight were carried on the line and the passenger train from St Helen's to Ditton Junction station was nicknamed the Ditton Dodger.[1
Following the end of the Second World Warpassenger traffic declined and the service provided by the Ditton Dodger ended on 16 June 1951. Freight traffic initially continued to be heavy but it declined during the 1960s. In 1969 the line north from Farnworth and Bold station was singled and in 1975 the line south of the station was also singled. The line closed to through traffic on 1 November 1981. The track has been lifted and some of the southern part of the route is occupied by Watkinson Way, a road providing an easterly bypass for Widnes and connecting the Silver Jubilee Bridge withthe M62 motorway. The base of the swing bridge which carried the railway over the canal is still present in Spike Island."

Cheers,
John H

Video - Massive Abandoned Highschool | Ontario, Canada

This abandoned high school is located in Northern Ontario, Canada.
Left for decay after the province built a more modern and even larger school to accommodate the growing population in the area. We take you inside this amazing location and show you science labs with specimens, lecture halls and classrooms still set up for class.

Hope you all enjoy

Video - Gibralter former nursing home, Swansea

Here is a video exploring in Swansea. It's my first ever one and my first ever urban exp. We found a very old safe and cracked it open. Enjoy :)

Video - Canada's Abandoned Water Park Resort

In 2018 we explored this #abandoned water park located in the woods, in Ontario Canada. This place has bee explored by many YouTubers such as Exploring with Josh and others, come and join us as we get eaten by bugs, take you throughout the resort and down the water slides.

Update:
In March of 2019 this place has become victim of arsonists, we are planning on heading back to see what damage has been done.
Stay tuned for that update.

Video - Abandoned Game Show Set | Ontario, Canada

Back in 2018 we took trip to this abandoned game show set is located in Ontario, Canada.
Once used for the filming of a kids show called Splatalot, very similar to the adult version of Wipeout. A show were you must pass different obstacles within a certain amount of time in order to move to the next stage and be crowned the winner.

As of February 2019 the set has finally be demolished by the production company that owns the property, due to rotting of the set as it was left in the elements for several years with little or no maintenance.

Video - CHRISTMAS COMMON RELAY TOWER - OXFORD - MARCH 2019

This time I made it to the top, the tower itself was shaking loads, but I got some cool shots on the way there.

I then wanted some more, so I dangled my feet off of the ledge, and there was when I finally got over my fear of heights :thumb

---

First came here with some mates (thanks to : Report - - Christmas Common Relay Tower - Oxford - Sep 2018 | High Stuff).
I climbed to the 3rd floor as was at the time petrified of heights (whole idea was to stop having that fear).

Anyways, I went back down, and I PM'd @Oort for some help, to which he gave me some tips and good luck.
Went back, and then climbed the tower yesterday again.

If anyone has any cool climbs around the area they wanna do, feel free to PM :)

Video - Bron-y-garth

All history on my main report here is my first attempt at videos!

Video - Amnodd Bwll Nr Bala Wales

This was done on Christmas day. the last time time I've been anywhere, due to work

Video - Portsdown Fuel Bunker (West) - February 2019

This video contains very bad language.

Hello lads,

This video report is connected to my report in the main forums, and shows our attempt to cross the flooded pump room in our own... Very creative way.
This video is at least semi-professional with a fair bit of humour in, it was brilliant to have managed to film this, and is my first dip into the YouTube side of Urbex.
Let me know what you think of it if you give it a watch.

- Rainey