real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 24 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Vlog. Swan Mine.

Me and my friends decided to visit Swan Mine in Kingsdown. From what I've gathered via bits and bobs online, it dates back over 100 years and the sandstone that was mined was used for the local architecture around Wiltshire and Gloucester. Part 2 is the exploration of a mile long WW2 ammunitions tunnel. We didn't do it all, and these are short videos just to show parts of it. I'll post it on the appropriate section of the forums.

Video - Chronicles of Corsham...

Video - Dollar Bay Crane Climb - Canary Wharf - Feb 2016

Moderators/Admins: Move this thread if it needs to be
If this is moved to non public message me instead of commenting on here because I can't see the comments

This video right is probably the best video I've ever made. A friend and I headed over to Canary Wharf one wonderful morning and climbed this beauty. Really surprised we didn't get caught. Check the vid

Video - Capital Towers (35 Floors) - Stratford - Feb 2016

Admins - Move this thread if you think it needs to be because I can't.

New video up on my youtube from a climb in Stratford. Security was pretty tight on this one.

Cut me some slack on the pictures haha, was my very first time using the camera.
2lutc8m.jpg

2mxo70x.jpg

thanksssss

Video - Fylde coast-Shed&Outhouse 9/2/16

Video - Centre Point (120m) - London - Jan 2016

New video up from Centre Point. Was pretty fucking scary, check the vid!

Video - The Laurels - higher heath shropshire 29th/11/2015

This is my first ever exploration and i have to say i do feel out of my depth a little here - so many great high quality photos and footage , part of me feels i should not even be posting.
However we all have to start somewhere and for what its worth, this is my effort.
As far as the building goes its being sold as a building plot so highly probable to be demolished when a buyer comes along.
Thought it best to preserve whats left on film while its still here.
Would appreciate any feedback good or bad to point me in the right direction,video will always lead the way for me with photos intersperced ,thats just my style.
hope you enjoy :-)

Video - Viscounts Home

This home belonged to the Viscounts of Vila Verde in Portugal and is believed to be abandoned since de 80's.

Enjoy the video =)

Last edited:

Video - Welbeck stills

Hi all, I made several sneaky peaky visits to the Welbeck Estate in notts over the summer after a listening to endless urban legends in thepub as to whether or not the 'secret' tunnels and semi under ground building structures still existed. This is a quick compilation what I found.

Video - North Greenwich Crane Climb - Nov 2015

New video up on my youtube channel from a crane in Lower Riverside, North Greenwich. Visited with a non-member, and it was windy as fuck! I'm guessing it was about 120 meters but yeah. It's a fun one. Please move to non public.

Last edited: