real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 26 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - St Joseph Seminary | Documentary

I've been previously asking people around the forum to be part of a documentary, which would not show unwanted things like "How illegal it is?" or "Show me how to do it and get locations".

I wanted to go more personally about how people enjoy to be Modern Day Archeologists. After networking for a while with a dozen of explorers, Alan Duggan and Alex Burnell showed their commitment to the project by being serious and professional on this.

In late April, we met and went to explore the famous St Joseph Seminary, a classic, but it fitted perfect to display perfect visuals for the project.

I just wanted to share with you the final piece with great music that will immerse you into the world of Urbex, even for outsiders.

COVER VIMEO.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy.

Video - Hotel and observation platform La Rainbow, Japan

This hotel with an interesting designed observation platform was built around 1990 and lasted only 10 years. It's view over the Seto-Sea and the giant bridge were not reason enough for tourists to stay at La Rainbow.

Visited May 2015

Video - Climbing the Shanghai Tower (650m)

Video - INSIDERS - Episode 2: The Arsenal Factory, Kiev...

In the second episode, we infiltrate the Arsenal factory in Kiev. This time a lot of attention paid to the historical and artistic components.

Video - INSIDERS - Episode 1: The House with a Star...

First episode of a new documentary series about urban exploration. In this episode invasion takes place in the Stalin's skyscraper in Kiev - the so-called “House with a Star”. Overcoming difficulties and getting to unforeseen situations, the host with a filming crew passes through the complex maze of internal communications of the building, to achieve the target of the expedition - the highest point - the five-pointed star...

Video - Falling Up | Urbex Documentary

A new point of view on the movement. Starring Alan Duggan and Alex Burnell.

Video - Shenzhen Finance Centre, China

Last edited:

Video - Tin Brook - Stockport - Nov 14

The Tin Brook is a culverted stream that runs under Stockport town centre, and most notibly
the Robinsons brewery before emptying into the river Mersey.
Its a right stoop, and put me out of action for a good few days afterwards.

Once again apologies for the quality, the annoying time-stamp..the occasional industrial
language and the god-awful music.

Visted with Ojay, Nickindroy, Freshfingers, Tom Sherman and last but not least Mr Paul Powers.

Enjoy :thumb

Video - E.I.E. 2007 Volume 2

Video - EIE Vol 1.2007