real time web analytics
28 meet | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28 meet

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok it seems like things are back to some kind of normality so that can only mean one thing pisssss up and explores. It’s been a while so I’m gonna throw this out there for those wanting one, a 28 meet. I’m not going to say Manchester but any ideas on this lets get it sorted. If people aren’t happy about covid best avoid going. I’m going to say September. Leeds Birmingham Cardiff yes or No. be great to meet new and old like really old faces.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
We were talking about this the other day. I'm really quite keen to take it back to the smaller towns/cities like we used to. Last few just seem to have done a rotation around mancs/brum/bristol but back in the day we went all over the place. Guildford/Ipswich/Lincoln/Stoke etc.. Made for a more interesting weekend imo. Keeping it fairly central is always a good thing but be good to go somwhere we've not been.

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Covid and restrictions willing, think September (bar the first weekend for me !) would be a good idea.

Personally plump for Cardiff (small town really) but free and easy to go anywhere.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
We were talking about this the other day. I'm really quite keen to take it back to the smaller towns/cities like we used to. Last few just seem to have done a rotation around mancs/brum/bristol but back in the day we went all over the place. Guildford/Ipswich/Lincoln/Stoke etc.. Made for a more interesting weekend imo. Keeping it fairly central is always a good thing but be good to go somwhere we've not been.

Kettering?

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Stoke or York. So far so good what about dates weekend of 18th for starters. I know people will have to sort stuff out so this is enough time. Not a fixed date but we need to get one and place.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
I remember we went to Leicester around 2012ish? Quite a lot I'd like to have a look at in Leicester tbh. It's central, it has derps seen and unseen, it has drains, and Slayaa can tell us the best pubs.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Sheffiled is mint but I couldnt bring myself to spend a night in spoons there anymore. Too many proper pubs to go to! I did like the look of Rotherham when I was there the other day tho.. faded glory!

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Does it have to be a spoons?

Should be Midlands in terms of the city. Cardiff and York too far for one half of the scene or the other respectively. Happy for Stoke or Leicester.

Who has read this thread (Total: 549) View details