real time web analytics
28DL Meet 2022 - HUDDERSFIELD - Saturday 22nd October | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL Meet 2022 - HUDDERSFIELD - Saturday 22nd October

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Okay... attendees as far as i can gather so far...

Please feel free to add your names to the list if you think you're coming.

1. tweek
2. M9
3. Gone
4 NickUK (tbc)
5. Hidden
6. Tarkovsky
7. EsotericEric
8. Speed
9. Clebby
10. Woodburner
11. Seffy
12. Thompski
13. albino-jay
14. Llama
15. proclaim22 (tbc)
16. cookedrinks
17. Millhouse
18. Mortal Decay

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Mr Dweeb should be with me!

You guys planning to stay in that pub all day? We will be sampling a few of the local establishments!

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Mr Dweeb should be with me!

You guys planning to stay in that pub all day? We will be sampling a few of the local establishments!
I think I might stay at Grove til evening, just for people arriving at different times... but absolutely see the sights... Sportsman, Rat and Ratchet, The County are probably the pick of the other establishments in the centre.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
21. Dweeb
22. The Long Ranger
23. Sho

...oh, and Holly will be in attendance with some baked goods :) and the pub also sells hot Pork pies, Steak and Guinness pies and Cheese and Onion pasties on a weekend too.

Screenshot_20221018_155658.jpg

Last edited:

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
21. Dweeb
22. The Long Ranger
23. Sho

...oh, and Holly will be in attendance with some baked goods :) and the pub also sells hot Pork pies, Steak and Guinness pies and Cheese and Onion pasties on a weekend too.

Screenshot_20221018_155658.jpg

I wish I could make it even more now :rofl

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
I’d love to catch up with some of you and it sounds like it’s going to be tops but I just can’t make it back over this time. Have a blast all.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Will there be an after party? :hmm

This meet will follow the basic itinerary of all other 28DL meets ever.

We meet in a public house and waffle on at each other about nostalgic urbex or just generally catch up over beverages.

Either side of it, people do whatever the hell they want! I certainly will be doing.

There have been meets (usually in big cities where there are big drains) where people do things en masse together (like walk through a drain until someone dislocates their knee) - Huddersfield isn't really set up for anything like that - unless we all went to a really soggy, lowest common denominator mill.

This isn't a loose 'urbex scene' social party with a rig, fancy dress, shit music and bunting. It's just a 28 meet.

Ferret

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This meet will follow the basic itinerary of all other 28DL meets ever.

We meet in a public house and waffle on at each other about nostalgic urbex or just generally catch up over beverages.

Either side of it, people do whatever the hell they want! I certainly will be doing.

There have been meets (usually in big cities where there are big drains) where people do things en masse together (like walk through a drain until someone dislocates their knee) - Huddersfield isn't really set up for anything like that - unless we all went to a really soggy, lowest common denominator mill.

This isn't a loose 'urbex scene' social party with a rig, fancy dress, shit music and bunting. It's just a 28 meet.

Funny that's not what you said to me at the last party Tweek. Why compare them at all? Why did you come if you don't like fancy dress, shit music and bunting? Just being an arse there for no good reason mate wind it in.

Fudge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The after party is at camel club. It's great in there. Make sure you go early to get cheap entry. Really early!

Who has read this thread (Total: 218) View details